Dear Powerhouse Pilates Family,
It’s TIME!!! WOOOOHOOOO We have finally been given the approval with guidelines to safely reopen the Studio!!
We have missed all of you and can’t wait to see you although things will be different our LOVE for you hasn’t changed ♥️
Also, we would like to thank you for sticking with us throughout this process, we deeply appreciate all of the emails, calls, texts and donations!!
We plan on easing into our reopening with a very modified class schedule, Privates and Semi-Privates through June. If you have people in mind that you’d like to have semi-privates with, we can accommodate up to 4 people. You can contact us through email for scheduling options and pricing.
Actions we are taking to adhere to County Guidelines and ensure your safety, as well as the safety of our FABULOUS Instructors ♥️
- We will ask Instructors to stay home if they have a fever or are feeling sick
- All Instructors will have temperatures taken prior to work
- Instructors will be required to wear a face covering
- We will have face masks and gloves available for you if needed
- We will have a modified class schedule to allow time for staff to thoroughly clean between classes
- We will be disinfecting all equipment used: Reformer carriages, straps, headrests, shoulder rests and any props
- We will be doing verbal cueing to maintain social distancing
- We will be using EPA-approved disinfectant
- We will provide non-touch hand sanitizer
- We will be using less equipment to minimize contamination
- We will adhere to social distancing as much as possible
- We will have Pilates hand / foot straps available for purchase
- We will still be giving kick ass classes
What we will be asking of you ♥️
- We ask that if you feel sick or have a fever please stay home.
- Complete a COVID-19 risk self-assessment regularly: Self Assessment
- Upon arrival, we ask that you do not congregate outside prior to class or after class
- We ask that you sanitize or wash hands upon arriving to studio
- You will be required to wear a face covering the entire time you’re in the studio
- You will be required to have your temperature taken
- You will be required to wear grip socks with full toe covering, no toes showing
- We ask that you adhere to social distancing when at all possible
- We ask that you bring your own water bottle (we will not be using our water dispenser at this time to limit any possible contamination)
- We ask that you bring your own towel
- We ask that you thoroughly wipe down everything that you use in class
- We ask that you smile under that mask so big that we can see the squinting in your eyes
We realize this is very different for all of us and might take some getting used to – we promise to do our best. Please be patient as we have a lot to figure out.
We will hopefully be adding more classes to the schedule by July 1st. Please email us at email@example.com if you are on a membership and let us know when you are ready to come back so we can activate it.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.
We are BEYOND EXCITED to see you!!!!
With SO MUCH LOVE ♥️♥️
Brigette, Jennifer and the entire
PLEASE be patient with this process, we have LOTS of changes to make and are doing our best.
Keep an eye out for schedule updates.