POLICY APPLICABLE TO ONLINE ACTIVITIES ONLY
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may ask you for certain information referred to on this site as “personal information,” which includes information that pertains to your identity. Such information may include but is not limited to, items such as your name, address, date of birth, age, gender, e-mail address, telephone number, or credit card or debit card number. You may be required to provide personal information to access or use certain parts of our website or features of the site. If you do not provide the requested personal information, you may not be able to access or use the features of the site where such information is requested.
GENERAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
There may be other instances in which we collect information from you that is more general in nature (“general information”). Such information may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which enables us to identify your computer or device on a Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) network, which includes the World Wide Web. Your computer has an IP address, which is required in order for you to communicate with others via the Internet. Such general information, including the click stream data and cookies, as mentioned below, may be collected from you whenever you access the site, whether or not you provide us with any personal information.
- Click Stream Data. When you visit our website we may also collect “clickstream data” (server address, domain name). This information can be combined with information you have provided to us by registering, for example, which will enable us to analyze and better customize your visits. We may use clickstream data for traffic analysis or e-commerce analysis of our website, to determine which features of our site are most or least effective or useful to you.
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We will primarily use the personal information you provide and any general information we receive from you to provide products and services to you, including, but not limited to, the following: (a) to administer a content promotion survey or other site and to provide you with the relevant products or services (for example, to deliver a prize you may have won in a contest); (b) to send you information or materials via e-mail about products, offers, and news we think might interest you; (this information may relate to products, offers, and news of Powerhouse Pilates. If you no longer wish to receive any e-mails from us, or if you want to modify your personal data or want your personal data to be deleted from our database, see “Deleting or Modifying Personal Information” below); (c) to analyze visits to the website and learn about the interests of our visitors in aggregate and also on a personal level to better understand your interests and needs, so we can improve our products and services and deliver to you the type of content, features and promotions that you are most interested in.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND GENERAL INFORMATION
- Security Measures. In order to protect both the personal information and the general information that we receive from you through our website, we have implemented various security measures.
- Risk of Interception. Please keep in mind, however, that whenever you give out personal information online there is a risk that third parties may intercept and use that information. While Powerhouse Pilates strives to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. By using this site, you expressly acknowledge and agree that we do not guarantee the security of any data provided to or received by us through this site and that any personal information, general information, or other data or information received from you through the site is provided to us at your own risk, which you expressly assume
NO USE OF THIS SITE BY PERSONS UNDER 13 PERMITTED
Notice Concerning Children. We are a general audience site and do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 13 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a site user is under age 13, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user’s account. We encourage parents and guardians of children under 18 to regularly check and monitor their children’s use of e-mail and other activities online.
- Disclosing Information to Third Parties. Other than to the companies belonging to Powerhouse Pilates for the purposes set out above, and except as described in this Policy, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information or general information to third parties without informing you in advance. We provide some of our services through contractual arrangements with affiliates, services providers, partners and other third parties (collectively, “service partners”). Our service partners may use your personal information to operate our sites and to deliver their services. For example, your data may be transferred to website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in designing and operating the website, executing services (such as for prize fulfillment), or helping us analyze collected data. These parties will only use your data for the purpose of carrying out the work as agreed with us and will be required to keep the information confidential. We will encourage our service partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of your personal information by our service partners is governed by the privacy policies of those service partners and is not subject to our control. Please also see Paragraph 6.3 on how we will respond to “do not track” signals.
- Security. Powerhouse Pilates will release personal or general information without your consent for security purposes, when required by law, or to prevent imminent harm to any person or entity. We will disclose personal or general information upon receipt of a court order or subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful, as determined in our sole discretion. The release of your personal data for security purposes, as described in this agreement to any person or entity under any circumstances shall be based on a determination made solely by us, exercising our own discretion, permission for which is expressly granted by you to us in accordance with this Policy.
A cookie is a small string of information that the website you visit transfers to your computer for identification purposes. Cookies can be used to follow your activity on the website and that information helps us to understand your preferences and improve your website experience. Cookies are also used for such activities as remembering your username and password if you use such a feature on this site. You can turn off all cookies, in case you prefer not to receive them. You can also have your computer warn you whenever cookies are being used. For both options, you have to adjust your browser settings (such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or other browsers). There are also software products available that can manage cookies for you. Please be aware, however, that when you choose to reject cookies, this choice may limit the functionality of the website you visit and you may lose access to some of its features.
DELETING OR MODIFYING PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may cancel your registration at any time, and you may opt out of receiving any e-mails from Powerhouse Pilates. Additionally, you can choose to have all your personal information deleted from our database. You may opt out, or delete or modify your personal information, by visiting our website registration page at https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/su1.asp and following the instructions provided. We encourage you promptly to update your personal information when it changes.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS